This handy pocket guide gives you the essential orthopedic information you need in class, clinical, and practice.
- Tabs organized by lifespan, and within each tab, by body system.
- Coverage of the most common signs and symptoms of pathology.
- “Red flags” compartmentalize pathologies that would be most probable in various stages of the lifespan.
- Abundant tools, including standardized screening tools, questionnaires, lists and charts of signs and symptoms, and diagrams of methods of palpation, pediatric growth charts, and pictures of the most 25 common skin diseases.
Table of Contents
- Wipe-on, Wipe-off pages
- Systemic Red Flags
- Cancer Screening
- Visceral Screening & Palpation
- Pain Referral Patterns
- Pathology Across the Life Span
ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-1573-1 | © 2007 Spiral Bound 213 pages