iOrtho+® Premium Mobile AppiOrtho+® Premium is an evidence-based orthopedic web app with >450 clinical tests, >120 manual techniques, statistical data, and >1300 references to help you improve treatments, techniques, and results! The resource is useful for rehabilitation professionals, educators, clinicians, and students. This app puts a plethora of evidence-based knowledge at your fingertips through any browser.
Your Evidence-Based Orthopedic Mobile App
Who Uses iOrtho+® Premium
- MD, DO, DC
- PT, PTA
- NP, RN, LP
- OT, COTA
- Educators & Students
iOrtho+® Premium Clinical Tests
- 450+ ortho exam techniques
- High-quality photos
- Concise descriptions
- Statistics – sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, clustering of tests
- 1300+ references with direct links to the literature
iOrtho+® Premium Manual Techniques
- 120+ manual techniques
- High-quality photos
- Vector arrows to assist with the direction of force
- Concise descriptions
Subscribe to iOrtho+® Premium Today
- Only $1.99 per month, or $9.99 per year for complete access
- FREE PREVIEW of the Shoulder Tests & Techniques prior to subscription purchase i.e. Try Before You Buy
- iOrtho+® Premium is frequently updated
- FREE lifetime updates with active subscription
- No hidden fees
Ranked #3 in Physical Therapy Apps
Our App is ranked #3 in the Top Ten Physical Therapy Apps by Physio Vibes
iOrtho+® Premium Mobile App
Keeps You on the Cutting Edge! 450+ of the latest clinical tests, 120+ expert manual techniques, 1300+ references
Mobil-Aider is the gold standard for quantifying joint mobility. The project is funded by National Science Foundation
Pocket-sized clinical companions. Perfect wherever you are…in class, in clinic, and on the field!
8.5 x 11 Laminated Clinical Reference Cards: Orthopedic tests and manual techniques organized into four versions
I have had this App for many years, I think I may have installed it when it was fairly new on the App store. I have installed it on every new device I have had. The pictures and descriptions are very helpful and the videos are great! I love that it has the Specificity and the Sensitivity as well. Any time I have had a small issue the customer service has been great. Thanks for making this App!
I am a physical therapist who finds this app to a very useful resource tool. Another great tool for my physio toolbox!
Great resource for reference. Very concise. I have used for many years. Thank you.
How can we help?
Fill out the form below to request more information on the iOrtho+® Premium App
"*" indicates required fields
FAQs – iOrtho+® Premium AppGot a question? We're here to answer! If you don't see your question answered in our Faq's, drop us a line on our - Request Information form on Contact us page or Learn More
iOrtho+® Premium is a subscription-based mobile app resource focused on tests/techniques of joints in the human body. One can subscribe monthly or yearly. While textbooks are only updated every 3-4 years, iOrtho+® Premium is updated semi-annually to provide you with the most current resource possible. With more than 450 clinical tests and more than 120 manual techniques, the Premium version puts the volume of a textbook at your fingertips for a fraction of the cost . iOrtho+® Premium also includes high-quality images and videos to enhance the user experience.
iOrtho+® Premium is designed to make navigation as simple as touching 1 of the 8 joints/spine areas on the skeleton to then drill down to the sub-categories of clinical tests and manual techniques. Tests/Techniques are organized by location and tissue to make finding a task easy. In an instant, you see a high-quality image/video with access to a concise written description, statistical data, and references.
- The RED glove is used on the hand performing the stabilization of a structure while the GREEN glove is on the hand creating a movement or mobilizing force
Arrows are used to indicate the direction of movement or force application. “X’s” are used to indicate a point of stabilization or resistance to movement.
The arrows & stars in the right column of the clinical tests are to help you quickly identify strong diagnostic and/or screening tools.
- Individual tests that have sensitivity > 90% are depicted by i.e. rule OUT the diagnosis (Sn-OUT)
- When several tests are clustered together to yield a sensitivity > 90%, a is used
- Individual tests that have specificity > 90% are depicted by i.e. rule IN the diagnosis (Sp-IN)
- When several tests are clustered together to yield a specificity > 90%, a is used