iOrtho+® Premium is designed to make navigation as simple as touching 1 of the 8 joints/spine areas on the skeleton to then drill down to the sub-categories of clinical tests and manual techniques. Tests/Techniques are organized by location and tissue to make finding a task easy. In an instant, you see a high-quality image/video with access to a concise written description, statistical data, and references.
- The RED glove is used on the hand performing the stabilization of a structure while the GREEN glove is on the hand creating a movement or mobilizing force
Arrows are used to indicate the direction of movement or force application. “X’s” are used to indicate a point of stabilization or resistance to movement.
The arrows & stars in the right column of the clinical tests are to help you quickly identify strong diagnostic and/or screening tools.
- Individual tests that have sensitivity > 90% are depicted by i.e. rule OUT the diagnosis (Sn-OUT)
- When several tests are clustered together to yield a sensitivity > 90%, a is used
- Individual tests that have specificity > 90% are depicted by i.e. rule IN the diagnosis (Sp-IN)
- When several tests are clustered together to yield a specificity > 90%, a is used
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Keep your browser up to date.
- Have antivirus protection.
- Your password should be easy to remember, but hard to guess.
- Remember to log out of your account, if you are using a public computer.
- Go to https://premium.iortho.xyz/ and click on the “Register” link
- Fill in the details provided
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Answer a visual captcha test
- Click the Register button
- Click on the “My Account” option from the “Account” tab on navbar.
- Click on the “please verify your email address” link.
- You will receive another verification email.
- Please check your spam folder if you are not able to find the email.
- Follow the instructions and verify your email address.
- Navigate to the profile screen
- Click on “My Account”
- On the My Account screen, click on “Change Password”
- Fill your old password and new password details and click on the “Change Password” button.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link at the login screen
- You will be navigated to the forgot password screen
- Enter your email for receiving a password reset message
- Follow the instructions in the email message and reset to a new password
- Please check your spam folder if a message does not appear in a reasonable time.
- Click on My Account
- Click on the Update Profile
- Locate the email ID text field on the screen, enter the new email ID.
- Click on “Update Profile”
- On successful updating, the new email ID would be set as your default email ID.
- You will receive a confirmation email message for this change as well.
- Navigate to the profile screen and click on the “Update Profile” button
- You will be redirected to the Update profile screen where you can modify your basic user details.
- Click on “My Account”
- In the successive screen click on “Update Profile”
- For Web version
Have A Question That Was Not Answered?
"*" indicates required fields