Evidence-Based Orthopedic Mobile App
iOrtho+ is an evidence-based orthopedic app with 450 tests, 120 manual techniques, and 1300 references to help you improve treatments, techniques, and results! The resource is useful for rehabilitation professionals, educators, clinicians, and students. This app puts a plethora of evidence-based knowledge at your fingertips.
- 450+ Ortho exam techniques
- 120+ Manual techniques
- 1300+ References with direct links
Here’s how it works?
1. Choose how you want to access the iOrtho+ App.
2. You can download the app on your mobile device, or choose just to view it in a browser.
3. Register for an account with your email and a password of your choosing.
4. Explore the free trial of the shoulder joint, then complete your purchase to have full access.
What Our Mobile App Offers
iOrtho+® Premium App content is clear, short and to the point.
High Quality Photos and Videos
All the media (photos and videos) are of higher resolution and quality
Exceptional Customer Service
iOrtho+® is committed to exceptional customer service.
Who Uses iOrtho+
- MD, DO, DC
- PT, PTA
- NP, RN, LPN
- OT, COTA
iOrtho+ Clinical Tests
- 450+ ortho exam techniques
- High quality photos
- Concise descriptions
- Statistics – sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, clustering of tests
- 1300+ references with direct links to the literature