These items indicate a variety of valuable information. Please select the “Hamburger icon” (3 stacked lines) on the home screen. Select the “Resources” tab to read all about how these items are used in iOrtho+® Premium app. Here is a brief summary:
- The RED glove is used on the hand performing the stabilization of a structure while the GREEN glove is on the hand creating a movement or mobilizing force
Arrows are used to indicate the direction of movement or force application. “X’s” are used to indicate a point of stabilization or resistance to movement.
The arrows & stars in the right column of the clinical tests are to help you quickly identify strong diagnostic and/or screening tools.
- Individual tests that have sensitivity > 90% are depicted by i.e. rule OUT the diagnosis (Sn-OUT)
- When several tests are clustered together to yield a sensitivity > 90%, a is used
- Individual tests that have specificity > 90% are depicted by i.e. rule IN the diagnosis (Sp-IN)
- When several tests are clustered together to yield a specificity > 90%, a is used